- SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
The easiest way to make an appointment is to call our office at 510-297-0550 and tell the receptionist you would like to schedule a new patient appointment. Please have the following information available when you call.
- Patient name, phone number, date of birth, and insurance information
- If you are a worker’s compensation patient you will need to provide the name and phone number of your employer, insurance carrier, and adjuster. In addition it is helpful to have your claim number and the date of injury
- Name of your referring physician, office address, telephone and fax numbers
- Diagnosis and date of diagnosis
- What tests or treatments you have received for this problem
- How long you have been treated
- COMPLETING FORMS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
Save time when you arrive for your appointment by completing our New Patient Registration Packet at home. Print your packet, fill it out and bring it with you to your first appointment.
Click here to access the forms if you ARE a worker’s compensation patient.
Click here to access the forms if you are NOT a worker’s compensation patient.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please bring any x-rays, operative reports for the body part you are being seen for or diagnostic reports (nerve testing, MRI’s, etc…) you may have with you to your first appointment so that Dr. Stein can review them.
- Be sure to bring your insurance cards as well as a photo I.D. such as a driver’s license.
- If the appointment is for a minor child, the minor must be accompanied by an adult.
- Contact your insurance carrier prior to your visit to ensure that you are authorized to be seen by Dr. Stein. Your insurance carrier can inform you of any co-pays, deductibles or referrals you may require.